The managing memory together team have set up some online learning sessions to enable families, friends and carers to connect with others, share experiences and learn more about dementia.
The sessions also explore practical ideas and strategies for coping with the changes that dementia brings to day to day life and are delivered by health and social care professionals.
Dates planned for February and March 2022: To provide the best opportunity to obtain the most out of the sessions, we recommend you join all 3 topics if possible.
Looks at dementia symptoms, causes, treatments and provides information on services to support people with dementia and carers.
- Monday 14th February 2022 10:30-12:00
- Wednesday 16th February 2022 18:30-20:00
- Thursday 10th March 2022 10:30-12:00
- Wednesday 16th March 2022 18:30-20:00
Dealing with changes
Explores the impact of dementia on the person and discuss strategies and ideas for coping with changes.
- Monday 21st February 2022 10:30-12:15
- Wednesday 23rd February 2022 18:30-20:15
- Thursday 17th March 2022 10:30-12:15
- Wednesday 23rd March 2022 18:30-20:15
Explores how communication is affected for the person with dementia and provides guidance and advice to support communication with the person with dementia.
- Monday 28th February 2022 10:30-12:00
- Wednesday 2nd March 2022 18:30-20:00
- Wednesday 23rd March 2022 10:30-12:00
- Wednesday 30th March 2022 18:30-20:00
Contact us at Managing Memory Together for session dates and to book places.
Telephone: 0800 694 880