Stay Connected is a free helpline for anyone worried about themselves or someone else who is in self-isolation or needs support at this time.
A call with the Stay Connected helpline gives people the tools and confidence they need to live well during self-isolation, which can include:
- Practical guidance to staying in contact with families and friends
- Planning for self-isolation including food, shopping and medication
- Tips on adjusting to self-isolation
- Advice on what’s out there online to help people stay connected with others
- Advice for carers/family members
- A listening ear and a friendly conversation
Visit Stay Connected online for resources, information or to make a referral.