Please note that we don’t yet know whether the rules for the NHS will change.
So, until this is confirmed, please continue to:
- Wear your mask in the surgery
- Keep distance when in the surgery
- Arrive no longer than five minutes before your appointment time
- Avoid attending for routine care when you have covid
- Tell us if you have covid symptoms or are covid positive when you have an appointment
That way we can keep all patients and staff safe – including those who cannot be vaccinated or whose immune systems are compromised/weak.