With the festive period ever closer we wanted to ensure that you were aware of the ongoing support available to carers throughout the Christmas and New Year period.
The Carer’s Hub carer sessions will continue over the festive break and their phone line is open to carers as normal including:
- Tuesday 29th December 2020 09:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 30th December 2020 08:00 – 20:00
- Thursday 31st December 09:00 – 17:00
Their sessions running over Christmas and New Year are free to access:
- 24th December 2020 – 14:00 Yoga Nidra
- 29th December 2020 – 13:00 Seated Samba, 14:00 Five Ways to Wellbeing
- 30th December 2020 – 11:00 How are you?
- 31st December 2020 – 10:00 How are you? 14:00 Yoga Nidra
They also have an Multiple Sclerosis Information session for carers to join in January 2021, details below:
Session with Richard Warner, 12th January 2021: 10:30 – 11:30, covering:
- Discussion on what to expect in general terms.
- Process of diagnosis
- Developments in treatment and where to access support.
- Opportunity to ask questions and speak to fellow carers.
Book your place using the following contact information: